Auditorium Lo Squero

Come arrivare

Ancient workshop for the repair of boats, the structure can be placed thanks to the examination of the historical registers in a period between 1830 and 1879, given that it is present in the Austro-Italian cadastre (1879), while it does not appear in the Austrian one (1830) and in the previous Napoleonic one. The building was transformed in 2016 into a modern and evocative Auditorium, thanks to the intervention of the architects Cattaruzza and Millosevich and with the contribution of the Interregional Superintendency for Public Works of Veneto, Trentino Alto Adige, Friuli Venezia Giulia and the Virginio Bruni Tedeschi Foundation . The room was set up with the contribution of the Venice Foundation, Melissa Ulfane and an anonymous donor.