Storia di una famiglia del vetro muranese
19 May 2023


29 February 2024

Founded in 1923 as Cristalleria Nason & Moretti, the company immediately chose a specific direction – the art of tableware – and its profoundly modern approach immediately allowed it to keep faith with the technical tradition of the past by reinventing it in line with contemporary approaches through a process which was even then semi-industrial, especially in its extensive use of the mould.
Strengthened by a rich palette and a constant openness to innovation, Nason & Moretti has been a point of reference for design since 1955, when the Lidia bowls were awarded the Compasso d’Oro: the same series which two years later, in 1956, architect Philip Johnson would donate to the MoMA in New York.